Code of Conduct
- Obedience to elders, punctuality and neatness in person is expected at all time.
- Be truthful at all cost.
- Respect the liberty and rights of others.
- Be sensitive to the aesthetics of the environment and the school premises. Use dustbins as a matter of habit.
- Imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship i.e. neither feel excessively happy in victory nor lose heart in defeat.
- Take pride in wearing the school uniform.
- Be disciplined in and out of the class. Maintain absolute silence while moving inside the school building.
- The Management of the School, through the Principal, reserves the right to suspend a student from School, in case of any breach of the school rules or on account of persistently poor performance in academics or non-participation in any extra-curricular activities organized by the School.
- Mobile Phones, unkept hair/gel in the hair, chewing gums and use of foul language are totally banned in school. Any body found guilty will be fined heavily.
- No money should be sent until there is written information from the school.
- A child can carry only Rs. 20/- for canteen.
Note:- The following steps would be taken before a student is put under suspension from the school:-
- The student will be counseled at school.
- Teacher will write in the link book to be acknowledged by the parents.
- Two verbal warnings and three written warnings will be given before the child is suspended.
- No Annual Fee and Monthly Fee will be refunded in such cases.
- Parents will be called to sign the written warnings given by the Principal.
- The students will be allowed to sit for all Formative/ Summative Assessments.
- One month notice in writing should be given by parents before withdrawing a student from the school. Failure to do so will entail paying fee for the current month as well.
- All dues to the school should be paid and library books returned before applying for the transfer certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate will be issued on a written request from the Parent/Guardian only after all the dues have been cleared. Charges of school leaving certificate is Rs. 200/-
- Security deposit is refunded only if a student is leaving at the end of the session for which a written request should be forwarded within one month of leaving.
- Students of Class-X and XII should apply for the SLC and Security within one month after their result.
- owever, in case of sudden transfer of military personnel, or those in government service, the required notice may be waived at the discretion of the Principal.
- Any document required by the parents from school will cost Rs. 50/-